MEN'S NEWS DAILY HOME PAGE

Children deserve fully functioning, natural, loving, dedicated relationships with both of their parents, equally, in and out of marriage, whenever possible. Joint physical custody and co-parenting can benefit families, especially children. I'm an advocate for collaborative or cooperative, shared or co-parenting, as well as laws that encourage equality: a strong presumption for both parents', as well as extended family's involvement in children's lives.


Sunday, June 26, 2005

Your Eyes can Play Tricks on You


I hope you enjoy this optical illusion.
For the best effect, click the image to enlarge.


If you're like me there are times when you just need to change focus. At times like these I look to God, family, friends, music and humor.

Good Rock Song:
Heard a new song I like, so I thought I'd share. It reminds me that we're fighting for men to be able to be men. (Please excuse the tiny little part about shooting people in the ankles.)
Never Gonna Change by the Drive-by Truckers.
Thanks to Soundloads

And Back to Business for one moment:

New SPW blog
If you haven't seen it yet, check out the new Shared Parenting Works blog. I've found a whole new community at myspace and hope to do some networking there. Speaking of networking I've recently been posting on an Italian fathers rights forum. There are crusaders all over the world.

SPW web site:
I think it's vital that we set good examples and that we offer the tools people need to accomplish co-parenting. Please send me everything you have and everything you come across on shared parenting. I'm in the process of building an online library and self-help center on the SPW web site, which is and will always be free of charge.

Song
:
Thanks to Music Video Codes for the video on this blog.

If you find the autoplay feature a problem, please let me know. (I'd like to learn how to make it optional.) For now you can click the stop button as soon as the page loads if you want.

Now enjoy this funny video:
We have to assume he wants us to laugh at him...
Funny dude thanks to this damn blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Howlin' Hobbit said...

The video is the "Numa Numa Guy" and was a huge splash on the net a few months back.

His name is Gary Brolsma and he's 19 years old and from New Jersey.

The song is entitled "Dragostea Din Tea" by the Romanian pop band "O-Zone".

People just went nuts over it and he ended up with all sorts of media coverage, appearances on VH1, CNN and (I believe) one of the big network morning programs.

He was actually a bit embarrassed by the attention since he'd done it as a lark (in a fit of boredom no doubt) and didn't have any clue it'd go so crazy on him.

HH

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home