MEN'S NEWS DAILY HOME PAGE

Children deserve fully functioning, natural, loving, dedicated relationships with both of their parents, equally, in and out of marriage, whenever possible. Joint physical custody and co-parenting can benefit families, especially children. I'm an advocate for collaborative or cooperative, shared or co-parenting, as well as laws that encourage equality: a strong presumption for both parents', as well as extended family's involvement in children's lives.


Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Who is this feminist4fathers anyway?

As I said before, this has been a crazy time in the movement. The shake-ups and shake-downs are happening in several organizations. As much as I wish the negativity didn't exist, I'm happy that certain elements are now being dealt with. We will end up with a stronger, more efficient movement.

I'd like to clear up some rumors by offering you a message from my first husband. Here also is a photo of me with my first daughter while I was married to Terry. Yes, we both have the same first name. He was Big Terry and I was Little Teri.

"Greetings, I am Teri Stoddard's X-husband #1. Teri did the best she could back then when we were married. I was no angel. Socially speaking the 70's where very different times. Especially living the San Francisco Bay Area! It is easy to look back and find mistakes in all of our lives. What is important is what we have learned from those mistakes and how we live our lives today. Teri is the one who contacted me trying to work things out. She has learned from those mistakes and wants to help stop others from making the same mistakes.

I contacted her regarding a young friend who was breaking up with his wife and they were bitterly fighting over their child. Teri took a lot of time sending me info, contacts, and web sights so he could learn about his rights as a Father. Teri is there to help me and my friend when I need her.

Please stop fighting and keep sharing your knowledge with those who need help. Petty bickering and name-calling will destroy the reason you are all in contact with one another. Please work together to share your wisdom and help others. Teri's X - Terry"

While I was looking at photos I came across a few others I thought I'd share. Enjoy. Little Teri




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home