MEN'S NEWS DAILY HOME PAGE

Children deserve fully functioning, natural, loving, dedicated relationships with both of their parents, equally, in and out of marriage, whenever possible. Joint physical custody and co-parenting can benefit families, especially children. I'm an advocate for collaborative or cooperative, shared or co-parenting, as well as laws that encourage equality: a strong presumption for both parents', as well as extended family's involvement in children's lives.


Tuesday, May 24, 2005

"I haven't seen my children for two years."


"If I am here climbing a bridge, it's because I have no other alternative," Leroux said in the interview. "The family courts don't recognize our rights. I haven't seen my children for two years."

"Fathers are often denied access, have no hope of having custody of their children and are treated as nothing more than a wallet," said Steve Osborne, the spokesperson for (F4J's) Canadian chapter, which was founded last year. It has 700 members.

"In most cases, the family courts still give sole access to the mother and often fathers are cut off from their kids."

more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home