MEN'S NEWS DAILY HOME PAGE

Children deserve fully functioning, natural, loving, dedicated relationships with both of their parents, equally, in and out of marriage, whenever possible. Joint physical custody and co-parenting can benefit families, especially children. I'm an advocate for collaborative or cooperative, shared or co-parenting, as well as laws that encourage equality: a strong presumption for both parents', as well as extended family's involvement in children's lives.


Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Please take a moment of silence

Another child has lost her father. Another father has lost his child.

Accusations of abuse are not common in family court. But they are devastating. Studies show that half of all accusations are false. Do the family courts care? No. They are so quick to cut the hearts out of loving fathers. They might as well use a knife. At least that way everyone would see the bleeding, the pain, and everyone would have to stop denying the suffering.

One of my dear friends has this to say:

"I am destroyed and stunned and empty! A great part of my heart has been cut out and left bleeding infront of my eyes. A vision of horror that will never leave me, not ever!

This pen of, 'so called,' Justice, is mightier than the sword, because it cut me so deeply, that it will leave a bleeding wound that will never heal, till the day I take my last breath on this earth!

I now cannot see my daughter again, only birthday cards and maybe a letter at the mothers discression. If I admit to my, 'guilt,' and come out of, 'denial,' and get therapy, I will eventually see my daughter. This means I will never see her again, because I will never admit to something I did not do.

I am in a dead zone and I know I am strong enough to eventually get my self together, but the heartache will never leave me. this I know.

I did not get Justice this time! But I will continue to fight for it, for others, as I am more knowledgeable now and this heartbraking experience has hardened me to these (censored)s."

Artur x. .............Justice is coming............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home